Friday, August 27, 2010

Be an Elijah!

1 Kings 18:1 - 22

*Believe that God can take little old me and make a difference!

 - Revival will not come from the:
1) Corrupt (gov, etc) 1 Kings 16: 30 - 33
2) Carnal (you're either on God's side or satan's)
3) Calloused (lost people in the church)
4) Concealed (afraid to be too committed)

*Elijah was a man consumed by God!

 - If you are going to be an Elijah...
1) Fear the Lord!
       ~in your attitute and your actions (fleshly things)
2) Force the issue! (I want God to move in my life!)
      ~tired of apathy, tired of my friends going to hell! *Make a difference!
3) Fix the altar!
      ~salvation
      ~standards (bring them back!)
      ~surrender

*Let God take over your life!


(this has been another addition from the Back of my Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...