Thursday, August 19, 2010

Letters to God


Movie Review Time!  We watched this inspiring, touching movie tonight on Netflix (plug).  It was pretty fabulous, based on a true story which makes it more incredible and full of faith, love, and hope.  I am so thankful for movies like this, it seems they are just too few and far between.  We've seen the rise since Sherwood Baptist Church brought us films like 'Facing the Giants' and 'Fireproof' and soon to be out 'Courageous'.  I really don't know much about the makers of this film but I'm hopeful they will make many more to come.

Now, about the movie...a child, writing letters to God...that's all I'm telling, I don't want to spoil it for you and besides...Christian is hacking his head off right now so I can't concentrate, poor kid.  Watch it, it's a MUST SEE!

More of my favorite Christian movies...

of course...already mentioned this one :)


and this one, love it!


so good and based on a true story!


this one was first a book by Francine Rivers, it's kinda scary but the message is great!


the very first film by Sherwood Baptist Church


this one is older and I'm sure everyone's heard of it but another one of those based on a true story films


And though not an out and out right Christian film, I loved "The Blind Side", it made my heart hurt.  I wrote the blog 'Selfish Sally' after watching that movie.  These are a few of my picks, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...