Tuesday, March 10, 2015

About Me

I am a woman, wife, mother, friend, daughter, singer, leader, and more but the greatest of these is a Child of the King, my King, Jesus.

I’m a follower of Jesus Christ and I want every aspect of my life to ooze Jesus, maybe that’s a poor choice of words but I want to be so inundated with the Gospel that it flows so freely from me that people can’t help but wonder about why I am the way I am.  Let me be the first to say that I am not even close to perfection; I’m on the journey…stumbling, dusting off, getting back up, trying.  This whole sanctification process is a wild ride, there are times that I want to get back on the kiddie ride and take it easy but that won’t make me grow, that won’t make me more like Jesus and I want to be more like Jesus.

I began this blog to simply tell precious stories about my family and happenings and maybe the occasional deep thought I might have here and there.  Sometimes I don't write a post for months and sometimes every day, sometimes it's completely random and sometimes ridiculously silly.  But I hope that there is something to be learned or a way to be encouraged or a glimmer of hope and joy.  Most of all, I hope you see the love of Jesus here.

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...