Sunday, August 1, 2010

What now?

What now? Well, that's what I've asked myself many times and so many answers have come. We go on...it's that simple, things aren't what they once were and are never going to be but we go on. We continue to serve God, follow His plan, forgive, love, take His word to people. I can be content in not seeing "the big picture" because I know that God, no matter how we put limits on Him, is limitless, He knows what's best for me, for my family, and He can handle it. I will trust and wait, I'm excited to see what He is going to do in our lives! Our family attended an awesome service this morning, of course we all have those moments when we are listening to a sermon and think 'this is to me', the words I drew from this morning were about how God doesn't always change the circumstance we are in or the 'storm' we are in but He changes who we are. I have told many people about Jennifer Rothschild speaking at a Women of Faith conference and saying these words "regardless of our circumstance it can be well with our soul", it can be! I don't have to understand all the whys, hows, what nows because I know my Jesus is going to take care of me, my family, our ministry. And you know what? I believe it and I trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...