Sunday, August 15, 2010

Don't do that, you'll put your eye out!

We took a little minivacation to Branson, MO.

This is what poor folks do for entertainment, make paper air planes.


We each made our own...


James is a master builder at paper air plane construction.


Here's mine...isn't it precious, I have always made paper air planes the same exact way, my family of macho-air plane making boys laughed at my pitiful plane.

This is Cameron's...showoff!



Christian is super excited about his masterpiece!




Well, nobody got their eyes poked out by any paper air planes, Christian's did get stuck in the ceiling fan and I got hit right in the throat by my own husband.




James' probably flew the best, he says because he had a lot of practice in school instead of all that book learnin', the boys' flew pretty good but this is the only way mine could get off the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...