Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Freedom!!!

Lord, help me, I don't belong here anymore...in this place, this state of existence where so many emotions dwell.  Where love, joy, and peace used to reside for me; then hurt, pain, and deceit, and now...nothingness, void of all feelings aside from one, no two...the first being sadness.  Sadness from what was, from leaving behind what I used to be a part of.  The second being freedom, a release from the longing of being what was, freedom to finally move forward, on to what God has planned for me next.  I'm finally ready to walk in to His presence and arms and let Him calm my heart and restore my joy.  He was there, ready and waiting, I just had to give in.  Jesus has never left my side, His word says He will never leave me nor forsake me!  It's going to be okay...well, of course it is, it was always going to be!  Jesus is my Lord and Savior, it doesn't get any better than that!

*side note :  Wow, I wrote "The storm has passed over" when it had...to a certain extent, in all cases except my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...