Saturday, August 6, 2016

Anything Study ~ Week Six


Jesus' Anything - Wow! Ever thought about that?  Jesus' act of obedience to the Father is greater than anything we can possibly imagine, let alone accepting and following.  His willingness to do anything for us should bring us to our knees and remind us that He is so worth doing anything for.

John 17:18 "As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world."  vs. 20-21 "I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me."

It's our turn...to be on mission for Jesus, to declare His Glory!

 
 
Jesus' example should compel us to pray anything.
 
This week:
Read chapters 14-15
Study John 17:1-25
Do Project One


 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...