Monday, August 22, 2016

Anything Study ~ Week Eight


Week Eight! Wow! God is really something, He keeps me in awe all the time.  Things that may seem small to someone else make me marvel...like doing this study, at precisely this time...it's been pretty amazing to me, that I've been living out my anything prayer before you, before me!  At the end of this week I want to talk about our anythings...or at least my anything, I want to bring you up-to-date with what God is doing and has been doing in my life.  He is so faithful and I have some fun stories to share.  But let's get started with week eight.  Don't we long for more?  Don't we have better dreams than what the world has to offer?

We itch inside until we live for more than the gathering. I don't want to get to heaven and see what I could have been a part of but missed because I was numb or selfish or scared. - Jennie A.  

You see, God will get His will accomplished, He doesn't need lil ol you or lil ol me...He's God! But He desires to use us for His purposes and His plan, I so want to be used by Him, to give away what I've been given, to see people come to faith in Him, and grow closer to Him in the process.

There are a million ways to give our lives away, God is just waiting. Where does God want to take your plenty and pour it out? - Jennie A.

This week:
Read chapters 19-20
Study 1 Peter 1:2-9
Do Project One

https://youtu.be/iEhpr7j5Gl8

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...