Monday, August 1, 2016

Anything Study ~ Week Five


Suffering, sacrifice, what does God want from me?  He wants everything...He wants my willingness, He wants an undivided heart.  I want to hold on to this life and live for the next and it just doesn't work.  I love the reference to Mary, the mother of Jesus as she says "I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word" Luke 1:38.  Oh, how I want to live like Mary, I want to live for eternal significance...whether in my own home and family, in front of hundreds of people in prisons or churches or one person on the street or anywhere...no one may ever see God's calling on our lives or what He does with our surrendered lives and that's OK, and again we are reminded...it's not about us.

https://youtu.be/6vF58WCgQHs

This week:
Read chapters 11-13
Study Philippians 3:7-11
Do Project One

Embrace the chance to participate in eternity!

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...