Friday, August 26, 2016

Anything Study ~ Week Eight Wrap Up


This is it...the end of this study but hopefully for all of us the start of something more, something beyond ourselves.  I hope you have completed and at least pondered Project One.  I have written my anything story before but I plan to bring it up-to-date in my next blog post.  I have to confess, this IS harder than I thought it would be, even the littlest acts of obedience I sometimes question or balk at, boy am I human.

Anything has made me look at the world, at this life, at MY life...differently.  I am living more eternal minded than I ever have, longing to do what God has called me to do more than ever, and seeking Him for brave moments, asking Him for divine appointments, trusting Him for things beyond my control.  Sweet friends, I pray that God has done a work in your heart these last few weeks, He sure has mine.  I hope this study has blessed you, I hope you are being called to brave and wild things for the Glory of God!  If you have prayed anything and know what your anything is, big or small (in our eyes, God has a plan for all of these things) then do Project Two...and answer the conversation card questions, maybe answer those first.  Blessings to you and yours, now go live your anythings!

Conversation Cards:

Who might not support the decision to pray this prayer in your life?

What are you letting go of?

What is God calling you toward?

Can you pray this prayer? When did you or when will you?

How do you imagine this will work itself out in your everyday and ordinary moments?

What is your big takeaway from this experience?

This week's recipe:

Strawberry Coffee Cake

~ Ingredients ~
3 Large egg whites
1/3 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or low-fat milk)
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup vanilla or plain protein powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sweetener that measures like sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups diced strawberries, divided

~ Directions ~
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl whisk together the egg whites, yogurt, almond milk, oats, protein powder, baking powder, vanilla, sweetener, and salt until everything is well combined. Fold in one cup of strawberries. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the rest of the strawberries over the top. Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into 8 portions and serve warm or chilled.

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...