Saturday, July 16, 2016

Anything ~ Week Two Wrap Up


Week Two is through and I've been a mess.  It seems like everything I've been trying to share regarding this study is about me..my struggles, my insecurities, my fears.  Is God's timing perfect or what?  I know He is using this time to grow me and I'm thankful.

If you have something to share and you're up for it...please share what your biggest challenge has been so far over these last two weeks.

This week's recipe:

Monica's Goat Cheese Toasts (whoever Monica is...)

~ Ingredients ~
1 Baguette
8 Ounces goat cheese
1/4 Honey (I didn't forget anything...it really only says 1/4...1/4 what?) good luck
1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary

~ Directions ~
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the baguette into 1/2-inch diagonal slices. Spread goat cheese on each slice. Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until edges are slightly golden and cheese is soft, about 10 minutes. While they're baking, warm the honey in a saucepan, and toast the nuts on a foil-covered rimmed baking sheet or in a dry pan on the stove. Arrange baguette slices on a platter, then drizzle with the honey, sprinkle the nuts, and finish with rosemary.


 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...