Sunday, July 3, 2016

Anything Study ~ Week One


The wait is over...it's time to begin.  Let me begin by telling you a piece of my story with "Anything", I know I've prodded you to read a couple of posts I wrote when I did this study 3 years ago but what has happened during these last 3 years keeps me in awe of God, who He is, what He does, what He wants to do in us if we will simply pray "anything...God, I will do anything"...

God took me from singing on Sunday mornings to leading men in prisons, women in jails, people in churches in worship.  He brought me to a bolder faith.  He made me a "risk" taker.  He gave me a greater love for people, especially my own family members that drive me crazy.  He took me from never playing the piano for myself to writing songs.  And more...

I am ALL IN and even when other people say I am crazy, I am going to follow Him in anything He asks of me.  You see, I was bought with a price.  Jesus is worth giving anything to and for.
2 Corinthians 6:19-20 "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

This risk taking??? Page 9 - "To risk is to willingly place your life in the hand of an unseen God and an unknown future, then to watch him come through. He starts to get real when you live like that."

Crave a reckless faith. I don't want to live the rest of my life wondering...what if I had really lived out the calling God has placed on my life? What if I would have really given up everything, really done anything?


This week:
  • Read chapters 1-3
  • Study 1 John 1:5-10 (do questions in the back of book with study guide for week one)
  • Do Project One
 I will post again this week with group discussion questions.

We will weep, we will struggle, we will be changed...

Bless you, dear friends...you have been prayed for, this is going to be a summer to remember.


 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...