Sunday, July 10, 2016

Anything Study ~ Week Two


Abandoning Approval and Entitlement

These are tough for me...especially abandoning approval.  I think this is why leaving my job is so difficult for me, I want people's approval and I knew this resignation was going to be hard for people to accept.  As I read chapter 4, I cried...it would be so much easier for things to stay the same, for things to stay "normal".  But I no longer want normal.

"Set your minds on things above, not on things that are on earth." Colossians 3:2

What if heaven and God and forever became our normal? Wouldn't that change everything?


https://youtu.be/Qs4WmkvYeVs

This week:

Read chapters 4 & 5
Study Matthew 19:16-30 and complete the questions in the back of your book
Complete Project One


 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...