Friday, June 2, 2017

Proven: Introduction

Good Morning!  Let's begin!  Here's how this is going to work, each week I will write posts that will include video lessons, scripture reading, what lesson to study in the Proven study guide, chapters to read in the Nothing to Prove book (if you're reading that as well), and questions to participate with or at least ponder.  I'll also try my best to genuinely share my heart with you, to be honest and open and so real with how I struggle with the very things you are struggling with, how I overcome or try and overcome different obstacles and most importantly how Jesus is changing my life through it all.

For today:  Take a look at the "Nothing to Prove" Manifesto

Watch: So Thirsty clip

http://bcove.me/wsfy0csj

Read: Matthew 11:28-30, John 8:31-32

*Read: Nothing to Prove (NTP) Introduction "Admitting Our Thirst"

Pray: Pray throughout this study that Jesus will become more in your life, that you will find your identity in Him.  I pray that you will find real rest in Him and that you will live life differently knowing you have nothing to prove because Jesus has already proven everything.

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...