Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Freaky Follower


I have a problem with the following and followers thing on blogs, my own and others.  When I started this blog it gave me a google account, evidently this is different than the one I sign in with using my email address.  I also have another google account because of my church email address and I don't know how many others.  If you notice on my followers, (I only have 10), 3 of those 10 are me and there's another one out there because I chose to follow my pastor's blog and it doesn't look like any of those thumbnails.  On the brightside, I didn't follow my own blog all by myself...my husband helped.  He went to "follow" my blog and the computer was signed in as me.  There are also 2 James' following as well...yes, they are both my husband, go figure.  So really, I only have 6 followers...just pitiful.  And pathetically enough I wanted my pastor's blog to be linked to mine and now he has 2 followers that are the same person...me.  What a dork I am!  I have no idea how to unfollow a blog and still follow with the correct "christy", oh well...

*UPDATE: I got rid of one...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...