Monday, January 17, 2011

James Study


Today I began a study on the book of James.  It's two verses a day for the next twelve weeks.  I found it on one of the blogs I sorta follow.  Women Living Well is linked to another blog called Good Morning Girls, the James Study is through GMG.  I'm excited to be looking more in depth at the book of James and to share my thoughts and convictions on God's word with other women.  Although I'm not doing things quite like other GMG groups (I'm on my own), I feel this is going to be so worthwhile and beneficial to my walk with God.  Check out these two blogs, they are precious.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I need to look into this. James is a book that slaps me in the face like no other. Far too much to be absorbed in a read-the-bible-in-a-year project. It requires careful chewing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...