Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Christmas Miracle

Now that I've blogged about some "useless" things I will get to the good stuff like my Christmas miracle...

My mama told me she loved me...

That may not seem like a big deal to some but it made me cry.  I knew she loved me but it just doesn't get said much especially not first and that's what got me going.  We had a lovely conversation on the phone about everyone getting together at her house on Christmas eve, she was excited, I was excited, and before we said our goodbyes she told me she loved me and I hurredly said it back.  It was the best gift I received this Christmas and I got "Despicable Me" on DVD!  This has been one of the best Christmases and I am so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...