Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Desk Top Challenge

Here is the before...

James and I both use this desk (mostly James), he uses it for work and for study.  He taught a Sunday school class, a Sunday evening bible study, and preached in one week so he had a lot of things going on here.  There are three bibles, other reference books, etc., a half-full or half-empty (whichever you prefer) cup of coffee, a half can of soda, a used tissue...GROSS!...other junk and our creepy doll.  (she is next to the pen container) Here's a closer look...
I got her for a Secret Santa gift at school one year, still haven't figured that out but James and I have a lot of fun hiding it various places for one another to find.  I put it in his sock drawer - he sticks it in my shoe, I put it in his pillow case (a good one because he didn't find it til the middle of the night, lol) and he put it in my lunch box.  You never know where she is going to show up and give you the heebie jeebies.

This desk actually gets cleaned off quite often but piles up quickly, it is truly a workstation.  Here's the after...
Enjoy.  It won't last long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...