Thursday, September 11, 2014

That's Laughable

If you really know me, then you know I'm a laugher...even though I don't think that's a real word but whatever.  I laugh at almost everything, I just can't help myself, things are funny to me.  Is that strange? 



And I may laugh at the weirdest stuff...gross boy humor (of course, because I have boys!), people falling down (don't even lie, that stuff is funny), and the list goes on and on.  I actually recently had two laughing episodes that I had to leave the room, I just couldn't control myself.  I have to admit, it was a bit much and I am blaming it on my lack of sleep.

So, is it strange that I laugh sooo much?  Only if it is pointed out by many people...right?  The first that I can remember is Kyle Burney, 4th grade, he looked at me one day and said "you laugh at everything"....I can't remember my reaction and people say that quite frequently but my reply now is "I am a happy person, okay? I am filled with joy!"  I think this is actually a gift from the Lord, He gave me laughter, how awesome is that?  If you're annoyed by that....sorry, I really can't help it.

I thought I'd add a picture of myself laughing but found this one instead because it made me laugh out loud.
Ok...so maybe it started when I got a little older.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...