Saturday, May 1, 2010

A New Day


It's Saturday! I love Saturdays! The plan for today...well, first I'm going to fix a good breakfast so I need to get on that, it's ten after eight. Christian was supposed to sing at Worlds of Fun today but he is not feeling well :(, poor guy. James said he's going to work on cabinets, I will probably get some house cleaning done, work on VBS stuff, my bible studies, play with the boys if they let me, and maybe check out Lincoln's City Wide Garage Sale. Tonight we will probably watch a movie and eat Nachos and Buffalo Wings, I will try to take it easy on them since I am trying to lose a couple more pounds to reach my goal...okay sure.

This is titled "A New Day", I was thinking the other day when it seemed that I didn't get much at all accomplished and slacked on my quiet time how God's mercies are new every morning, oh how I needed that reminder that I need and can brush myself off and start anew. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace! Today really is a new day!

Well, better get started on Mount Washmore and breakfast...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...