Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy, Busy

Hardly a moment to spare it seems, this has been and is a busy week. Last night was Evening of Song, a High School music concert, tonight is my Captivating Bible Study which I moved from Thursday to tonight due to Baccalaureate on Thursday, tomorrow night is church and Friday is graduation, graduation parties on Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon. And...our washing machine broke last night, full of water. I bailed it out today so we could move it outside, and of course now we have a red neck yard. But we got a new washer in and going, whew. I've been working on VBS stuff today as well which will be what I do almost every day until it's over, but I love it. And sometimes the busy stuff too...

And James has a kitchen to get installed by Saturday! Hee, hee! *delirious laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...