Friday, May 7, 2010

Living Well is Over


Well that title sounds great doesn't it? My 3D Bible Study met for the last time yesterday. Am I going to be able to keep this up? I will try :) I have learned a lot about Eating Right, Living Well, and Loving God. It is a great study and I highly recommend it. I leave you with this...it's the 3D Prayer.


Dear Lord,

This is a new day

That means I can expect

from your hand

all I need to live.

Help me to know

Your grace is sufficient

Your power is overwhelming

and your peace and joy

are here for the asking.


I need you in so many

practical ways, Lord

I need you to help me choose

the right spirit

at the beginning of the day

I need you to help me

with my family

the work I need to get done

and the pressures that come at me

before my eyes are even open.

I need you to go ahead of me
every step of the way

You will that

This day is Yours

I am Yours.

Thank you for loving me

and giving me

the gift of life today.


When I am ready to close my eyes

at the end of this day

May I say with a steady voice:

I have loved You more today

than I did yesterday

But not as much as I will tomorrow..

Make is so, dear Lord.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...