Saturday, May 22, 2010

God's Promise

I spotted this Thursday evening on my way to my "Captivating" Bible study. God is so amazing! I love rainbows, it is God's promise to us, it's awesome that He makes any promises to little ole me, let alone giving us a reminder of that promise in the form of a magnificent rainbow!


Well, we finished up 'Captivating' and are going to have a 'girls night' sometime next week and watch Sylvia Harney, she is an awesome speaker, so funny, and has an incredible story. I saw her last October at a Women's Conference in Branson.

I have grown to love these 'Captivating Women' in our small group, they really got into doing this study and I am so proud of all of them. They shared their hearts along the way, we learned
from each other, and drew closer to our Lord. I am grateful for this opportunity to lead this, love these ladies, and see them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...