Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Awe and Wonder of Surrender


God has really been moving in my life.  I am in a constant state of awe and wonder at the opportunities He is giving me, the equipping for those opportunities and the boldness He has put in me to do what He has called me to do.  I told James the other day that God had given me, I called it, a Holy Boldness.  The Holy Spirit has been speaking through me in ways that are simply incredible.  In just the last few days I've seen men in prison fall to their knees and cry out to a holy God after sharing my story of Jesus' redemption in me and how He is using me now and has a good plan for their lives and challenged them to give God "anything", spoke God's truth to my family around a table at a restaurant about what He is doing in my life and the good plans He has for us when we follow Him, and challenged others at Celebrate Recovery last night to lay down everything to pursue Christ.

This is once again a part of my ANYTHING journey.  Anything You desire from me, of me, for me...Anything you want Lord, it's all for you.

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...