Monday, July 1, 2013

Anything

Anything...
     I've been thinking about this word a lot and if I want to be ready for "anything", meaning whatever God calls me to or asks of me, I gotta get my house in order.  He may not call me to something extreme right now but I need to be ready for anything!
     I need to be healthy, so taking care of myself physically is important.  I need to have healthy finances, getting rid of debt is a must.
     I know that God can move mountains and bring about the things He wants to accomplish through us when we say yes to Him but it's important to be expectant.  We don't live as though He's ever going to ask us to do anything at all.  If we are awaiting His call and are freeing ourselves to be available for His work then we are more apt to go and do it!  We often make excuses as to why we can't or we tie ourselves down and talk ourselves into believing we can't be used by God the way He wants to use us.

Be ready for ANYTHING!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...