Friday, July 12, 2013

What Obedience Looks Like

This is a video of Jennie Allen, the author of Anything, that I'm currently reading.  Through she and her husband's obedience to the Lord, God called them to adopt.

 
 "I still can hear God whisper occasionally, “…look at what you could have missed Jennie.”

Jennie writes that after she and her husband surrendered and were praying anything...God was more clear to them than ever before.  They knew that God was calling them not only to obey Him but to trust Him with whatever the consequences of their obedience would be.

"Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen." Hebrews 13:20-21

I don't know what my story will look like, what God has planned just yet for my life and the life of my family but I'm looking forward to the journey and the amazing things He is going to do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...