Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Prayer for Spiritual Strength

I needed this today...

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith--that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."  Ephesians 4:14-19

James and I are praying through a difficult decision, we are trusting the Lord with the outcome and know that He will reveal His will to us.  Remember when you were a child and you cried so hard that when you took a breath in it turned into two?  When I try to think too hard I have a couple of those ;)  Sometimes I need a reminder like this prayer for spiritual strength in Ephesians.  God's Word is the best place to be when you seek His will, and on your face in prayer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...