Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cheesy Chicken Soup

     Last Fall, a friend of mine and I went to my town's annual Fall Festival - Heritage Days.  Thousands of people descend on our little town...really....thousands.  But it really is an incredible festival, lots of old timey things, crafts, etc. 

     As we were perusing the booths we came upon a packaged soup booth...they had samples. 


One of their best sellers is a Cheesy Chicken Soup mix, all the seasonings are in the package along with some rice.  Just add chicken (which the lady told me she uses canned chicken) and Velveeta and follow the directions and you are golden.  I bought a package...it was amazing!  James raved about it and I have made it several times since.  On the package is their website so I ordered more online, they also have dips and other things.  I've made the Chicken Enchilada Soup as well, it was spicy but good.  Christian and I liked it with tortilla chips.  I brought the Cheesy Chicken Soup to a church dinner, we had none to bring home.  It really is that good.  Here's a link to Peculiar Spice Co, check them out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...