Thursday, November 8, 2012

Epic Hoagland Family Vacation - Part 2

Float Trip!!!  This was a part of our vaca that we were all really looking forward to.  We let the boys get ride-on kayaks and James and I shared a canoe, I paddled, he fished, we ran into trees, banks, rocks, he fished, hee, I love to paddle and I sometimes steer, hee hee.



 

Cameron had this brilliant idea to make the Superman logo on his chest and then apply sunscreen.

The tape ended coming off right away and his "Superman" logo ended up pink instead of just untanned.
 

They jumped off logs and fallen trees...
 


 

James caught his first fish...

 

 
 
I even jumped off...once.
 
This was a very long float trip...seriously, we were so exhausted and
ready for it to be over but it was a blast.
 
 





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and perfect pictures, the view is really nice. Thanks for sharing!

    Zion RV Park

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...