Monday, November 12, 2012

A New Car...sort of

Since the "man van" died, James and I had to share our vehicles with the boys, or Christian.  It was a real inconvenience so we decided to buy ourselves a junker older yet reliable vehicle for the boys to drive.  Our associate pastor happened to be disposing replacing a 1984 Chrysler New Yorker for a reasonable low price.  You may be thinking...wow, that's old but it sounded just right for our purposes.  Rumor has it the miles are original with only around 65,000; a little old lady had it in her garage a long time ;)  It is all leather interior and it talks to you.  It really was "top of the line" in its day.
What a beauty...
I drove it the other day and thought...I wonder if I could trade out these seats with the ones in my car?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...