Friday, November 16, 2012

Cameron's Infamous Apple Crisp

One of Cameron's elective classes is a foods/nutrition class, he says he's in the class because nothing else would fit in his schedule, his girlfriend is also in the class...hmmm.  The class made a Thanksgiving Dinner for their class, a guest of their choosing, and the school administration.  He had to find a recipe and he chose my (also my mom's) Apple Crisp.  It really is the best there is.  They had to grocery shop, the works.  He did a trial run at home the other night and it turned out pretty good.  However, when he made it at school yesterday, it must have turned out extraordinarily fabulous because everyone ate it until it was gone and he got several compliments.  He came home and told dad that he "tweaked" the recipe and it was a lot better than mom's.  I asked him this morning what he did to "tweak" it and he said "dad told you?"  Cameron said "I don't know, it just tasted better".  I said "maybe you had better apples" :P

The pictures below are of my Apple Crisp...there are no pictures of his...muhahaha!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...