Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is in the Air


Ah Spring...the flowers are blooming and the weather is lovely.  My lilac bush was swarming with butterflies and I snagged a good pic before they all flew off.


Next is my Wisteria...it is beautiful and smells oh so good (so do the lilacs).  The blooms look almost like a clump of grapes.  They bloom first and then the leaves come after the flowers are gone. 
 It is totally taking over this tree!  James thinks it's going to kill it but I don't really care.  Every Spring I have a huge purple tree in my yard.  The butterflies weren't swarming this one...instead it was bees, bumble bees.
These flowers look good because I don't really have to do anything to them...as for the rest??? We will see...oh, you know I don't have time to take care of flowers, I'm too busy writing about them, ha!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...