Tuesday, March 13, 2012

52 Books.....seriously???

If you recall, last year I "attempted" okay, I said I was going to attempt to read 52 books, or some books.  I really do love to read, I just don't have time!  I sit here now trying to remember what books I read in 2011....hmmmm...I know at the beginning of the year I read a sweet little fiction book, can't remember the title though.  I read the beginning of several books.  I did read "The Help", loved that one!  The movie was very disappointing...maybe if I would've watched it first but I don't think it was even worth watching....so sad, I know the book is always better but this one did not even compare to how great the book was.  Okay, I'll get over that now.  I read one short story around Christmas time, pitiful.  Well, let's just move on then.  2012, so far I have a few sitting by my bedside.  I am currently leading a book study so I had better read that one for sure, it's by Dr. Kevin Leman "Have a New Teenager by Friday" and it is good.  I started "Heaven is for Real" and "The List" by one of my favorite fiction authors, Robert Whitlow, I'm sure I will have to start that one over because it's been quite a while.  And then I'm going to read "Not a Fan" by Kyle Idleman, it was given to me to read so I'm agonna.  If I finish those, that's 4 whole books, lol, pitiful.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love Whitlow! I haven't read much of his, but what i have, I loved. I don't know that I've ever heard anyone else mention him!

    I need to read The Help. I've heard several times that it was a thousand times better than the movie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...