Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bathroom Remodel

A while back I mentioned to James that I would like to do something to the downstairs bathroom.  Every time I was in there I would see something that would make me gag, okay not physically but it would speak to me and it was saying "people see this every single time they use this room and it's really gross".  It was mostly some water damage and old porcelain tile that I didn't like.  This led to one thing after another, if I change this then I need to change this, etc, etc.  Several months ago I started buying this here and there, if this was really going to happen there was no way I could afford it all at once, so every once in a while I would pick something up and store it somewhere until I could talk my hubby into "getting to it".  A few long months later and here it is!  The before and after...and one in the process! ha!

Down to the studs!

 Cameron said he liked the light house motif better, he didn't actually use the word motif...


 Christian got a kick out of a cross being directly above the toilet....didn't think about that but it probably needs to be there because some very unholy things go on in here.

 Crown molding makes everything look better :)
 Notice there are pictures (bath pics of my baby boys) those may return, muahaha!
I am so proud of my husband and all his hard work.  What a blessing he is, he came up with that mirror trim all by himself.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...