Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fore!!!

Look out!  It's Golf Season!

My two handsome sons had their first golf tournament/meet yesterday.  This is Cameron's first year playing (since he's a Freshman) but he started playing a couple years ago.  He got to play Varsity yesterday, very exciting.  The tournament ended early due to rain but they got in 6 or 7 holes.

Christian has been playing since his Freshman year, he got to compete yesterday against one of the best players in the state for a 1A school.  It was in the Sedalia Democrat this morning.


Christian loves....really loves...golf.  Even though the scores didn't count today, it's the start to a new season and hopefully many wins by the Hoagland boys.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww....I love you guys anyway. I guess I shouldn't knock golf until I've actually tried it though, huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...