Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Driver in the House!?!

Cameron got his permit and we are now on the road!  Notice he is driving on our gravel road, he is not quite ready for the highway.  He is much more timid than Christian was but he will get there.  I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I am the parent that has to teach these kids how to drive.  Is it my amazing skills?  My nerves of steel?  My patience?  Nope, James will throw up.  He does okay on the gravel roads but that is the limit.  But I'm okay with it, I will have him drive back and forth to school, once he is comfortable driving the backroads.  I will gasp, slam on the imaginary brake, hold on to the handle above the door, and let out the ocassional squeal.  They should not be offended by this because I do this with the seasoned driver as well...just ask our van drivers on our New Orleans mission trip, Steve and Joni, their new catch phrase for me was "We're gonna die!"

I'm looking forward to Cameron getting his driver's license in October, but are you???


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...