Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LadyBug Blues


I have the LadyBug Blues
Every fall we are overrun by ladybugs, I don't care what ya call 'em, asian beetles, whatever...what I do know is that they are obnoxious creatures. They dive bomb, fly haphazardly wherever they please with no regard to people. Not to mention they stink if you smash them. We have to cover our glasses and cups all winter long due to unexpected visitors in our drinks, and that is no fun at all.
I long for summer when they will retreat to the wild and I can have some reprieve from these misfit creatures. Anyone have a foolproof solution to getting rid of these vile ladybugs? I only know to vacuum them up and I do this at least once a day, sometimes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...