Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Living Like Jesus

This is an online study, we will do our reading on our own and then comment on this blog.  We are a week behind the "Good Morning Girls" blog but that's okay, we will officially start on January 21st!  The Good Morning Girls post a video each week, I will post a link each week for that as well or direct you to it.  This should be fun!  Download your free ebook and reading plan below.
Let's get started!

http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/2013/01/our-resources-what-to-expect-from-our-online-study/

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds great. I will TRY. I have signed on for just a few too many good things lately and can't seem to fit them in yet. But I wanna, especially since it would be with YOU, one of my favorite persons ever.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...