Monday, January 14, 2013

Burn, Baby, Burn



My baby got burned!  Christian, like many teenagers, works at a restaurant.  It's sort of fast food like but more like an ice cream parlor with lots of fried menu items.  He was closing with another employee and while pouring the grease out slipped and dropped the grease which splashed up on his arm and face.  As you can see, the arm took the brunt of it.  His face is completely fine and within two weeks his arm looks amazingly better.  He should have no lasting scarring, despite its appearance it was only a 2nd degree burn.  This happened 3 days before Christmas, always exciting around here, but we are so thankful God took such good care of him.

I don't know why, but when I started writing this I thought of this goofy youtube video....just watch for the part when he says "fire".
Really, that's the only reason I thought of this....because of the way he says "fire"...I know...sorry.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...