Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who Ya Gonna Call?

That's right!  Ghostbusters!  My brother Cliff loves Ghostbusters right now.  He has made a three story replica of the Ghostbusters headquarters (the firehouse they renovated in the movie) and multiple vehicles.  He adds a few things here and there to jazz it up.  I just had to take some pictures when I went to see him the other day.

 The fireman's pole goes through all three stories. 
 This is the back...I believe a garage and the ecto-containment room.
 Cliff can make anything out of construction paper and glue, he had about 20 bottles of glue lined up on his countertop, it made me chuckle.
This Ghostbusters station wagon comes complete with a working hatch back and ghostbusters packs in the back.  What a neat guy!  More to come!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...