Friday, October 8, 2010

You're Sick Mom


My son...what can I say?  He is brilliant in so many ways.  That rhymes, tee hee.  On Tuesday, Christian jammed his right index finger playing flag football in his P.E. class (Lifetime Sports) at school.  We couldn't get in to see the doctor on Wednesday so I made an appointment for after school on Thursday.  When I picked Christian up from school he got in the van and said, "Guess what, I jammed my other finger".  Yes, he jammed his index finger on his left hand.  Two matching boo boos.  I couldn't help but laugh, it really struck me as funny.  Christian said, "Mom, you're sick."  He didn't think it was nearly as funny but the receptionists at the doctors office chuckled...they're sick puppies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...