Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catch Up

Yes, Jenn, I stole that from your blog, HA!  I saw yours and thought, okay fine, I was just going to forget the past couple weeks never happened and skip blogging about anything, I sometimes deny facebook exists too.  Anyway, on with it and where to begin? 

My lovely cousin Jennifer and her hubby and adorable children came to spend a couple days with us.  It was fabulous, they are an awesome family and we so enjoyed having them. 


Precious Posers!

And James especially enjoyed Gracie ;)


We are certainly ready for them to make a 5 and a half hour trip to visit again.  The following week is a blur, I subbed almost every day and two of those days were with Kindergarteners, I love them, they are so much fun but very high maintenance and I was exhausted.  One little boy kept telling me something (kinda bossy, lol) and I said "I heard you, you said it five times".  His reply..."actually, I said it six times".  Gotta love it.  School got out early on Friday because our awesome Ladycat softball team made the final four and were playing at 2 in Springfield.  We decided to attend, it was a good game and then we walked around the mall - hiding from our kids and then to a movie at our favorite theater (yes, $3 per person) and watched "Despicable Me".  We LOVED this movie, it was hysterical, I laughed out loud (literally LOL) several times and what made it even better was the existence of children and parents packing the theater.  There is something about the laughter of children that melts hearts or should.  I want to watch this one again!  Here's a peek...

For some reason the youtube thing isn't working right...just go to this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82utG7Q3G_k

Okay...then Monday the softball girls won State, it is the first time in Warsaw history so that is pretty cool.  Tuesday evening Cameron had a Music Concert, it only lasted an hour (whew, some are wayyyy too long) and was enjoyable but a guy gave me some inspiration for a blog entry.  I tried to get a better pic but my camera wouldn't cooperate.  The picture below shows him taking a picture of his guy or girl in the band performing with his cell phone.  This is totally acceptable but he was standing in the front row in the middle of everything when I first spotted him (hard to miss) he moved in front of others to get this shot, it kinda made me laugh. 

It reminds me of James when we are in Wal-Mart, he says I am oblivious to anyone else in the store, I just run with my cart at full speed weaving in and out of the aisles like a woman on the run, well not really but he tells me I'm not the only person in the store.  I say "excuse me" most of the time, it may be mumbled but...okay I will try to do better.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love it! I finally finished catching mine up from that one weekend only. I had to extend to another entry for tomorrow even.

    You know, you could have told me to suck in my gut in that picture. Better gut than, crack though, right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...