Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Crazy Love"

I just finished the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.  I don't even quite know where to begin so I'll just tell you to read it youself, this book is like a loooonnngggg sermon full of conviction and so challenging to change what the majority of christians are doing in their day to day.  I bawled reading this, God has been working on me for a while, probably for the last year....He has been showing me things, things He wants me to change in my life, how He wants me to do more and love more.  I encourage anyone and everyone to read this, it will make an impact. 

"What will people say about your life in heaven?  Will people speak of God's work and glory through you?  And even more important, how will you answer the King when He says, "What did you do with what I gave you?" - Francis Chan, Crazy Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...