Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Joy in the Small Things....or Weird Things



If you know me, then you know I'm easily amused.  Like I've said before and so has many others...I laugh all the time, I love to laugh!...especially at myself.  I think I'm hilarious, moreso than most other people but who cares.

I was recently shown the app "Dubsmash", it is a lip syncing app.  It gives you short clips (sentences or phrases), song lyrics, etc and you lip sync with them.  Sounds easy enough but I am really not that good at them but they crack me up nonetheless.  Here's a brief example:


https://youtu.be/aO17Pnp_pnI

I told you I'm not that great at it...but here's me trying to do another one, James thought he'd be funny and record me in the process.

https://youtu.be/2aZsIG7qy-g

There you have it, another time waster (which I do not waste time doing a lot, just once in a great while) it's a good pick me up if you're having a rough day ;)

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...