Saturday, September 10, 2016

Change Your Perspective

After my pity party on September 7 that trickled into the 8th...I attended a fundraising banquet for a pregnancy crisis center. They asked me to provide music during dinner this was a first for me) but everything went well. I sat down and they introduced the guest speaker, Melissa Ohden. Melissa survived a saline infused abortion, she spoke eloquently of her love and forgiveness for her birth mother and everyone involved that wanted to take her life. It was powerful, Christ was magnified and it really put things in perspective for me. Here I was being human and pitiful the last couple of days when I should be rejoicing because of the life God has given me. I was once again reminded of what a mighty God I serve and to embrace the calling He has placed on my life. Thank You, Jesus, for every opportunity to serve You, to declare who You are through song, through the gifts You have given me. Help me to never take that for granted.

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...