Friday, March 27, 2015

The Prayers of a Righteous Man Availeth Much


I was looking for a notebook to write in and ran across this one.  Whew, it made me tear up a little.  This first page is a sermon Christian preached a few years ago, I think from 2009.  If you've been following our story on this then you know that my sons are not following Jesus right now.  But as much as this grieved me to see his faith then in relation to now, this even more so shows me God's promise of his return to Jesus' arms.  I am so blessed and thankful for my Savior. 

Some other things he wrote in this notebook that I want to quote because they are so so good...

Romans 1:17
*The gospel is what God uses to tell us things about our lives...
*The gospel shows God's righteousness
 - The righteous man shall live by faith

Colossians 1:11
*It's not about just getting by

Philippians 1:27
-We should walk in a way that is worthy of the glory of the message
-Are you willing to walk in integrity?
-If you confess your sins to your brother then there will be healing

I've been on my face every day for my boys and my gracious Heavenly Father is giving me glimpses of their return and peace beyond belief.  I am constantly in awe.

"Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed.  The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working." James 5:16

 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...