Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Air"soft"???

Cameron got a new Airsoft gun with his birthday money.  It is a fully automatic machine gun, it shoots hard!  Not soft!  I haven't actually gotten shot with it but my husband has and it made him bleed (just a little).  I finally agreed to play this game of theirs with them but made sure I was on Cameron's team so I wouldn't get shot with that thing.  My gun was lame and I couldn't hit anybody, Christian acquired Cameron's old gun (a sniper rifle) and shot me three times, yes it stung but I didn't have any lasting welps or serious injuries.  The things you will do to spend time with your kids.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ethan will be thrilled to hear it! lol! My family is so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Airsoft guns are great effortless that utilize green gas or CO2 cartidges to propel the BB. These models are semi-automiatc and shoot a BB with each trigger pull. Many incorporate a blowback or recoil feature that makes the action of the gun realistic. Thanks.


    Airsoft Rifles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...