Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Goin' to the Movies"

I took this picture coming out of Wal-Mart the other day, I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help myself, they were so cute.  I am extremely curious about what movie they picked out.  You don't think they'll see this, do you?

Here's the dialogue in my head:

George: "What kinda flicker show ya wanna see tonight, Ethel?"
Ethel: "No shoot em' up thing, George.  All that violence desensitizes us and then we'll start actin' like those young people."
George: "Which young people, Ethel?"
Ethel: "Those ones back yonder takin' our picture, thinking we don't know what they're up to 'cause we're old."
George: "Now why on earth would someone be takin' a picture of our backsides standin' here lookin' for a movie? That don't make no sense, Ethel."
Ethel: "It's just sick I tell ya, sick..."

Or it could've went something like this:

George: "What in the name of tarnation is this thing?"
Ethel: "I don't know George, it looks kinda strange to me."
George: "Well, I just don't like it, it's probably somethin' conjured up by the government."
Ethel: "George, do you think it could be some sort of ATM?"
George: "For cryin' out loud Ethel, that is ridiculous nonsense.  I'm sure it's some kind of teleportation device."

I know, I'm weird.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...