Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazy Eye

Mama always said if you keep making that face it will stay that way.

Christian taught me a new trick tonight...here's what teenagers learn at public schools.

Freaky, huh?  I'm looking at my left eyeball. 

We are such a talented family, I am so proud.  I don't recommend doing this for any length of time, I kinda got a headache.  It reminded me of a Bob Nelson act, he's a christian comedian and so funny.

Wilby Stuckerson aka Bob Nelson.
I couldn't find the exact clip on youtube that I wanted so I just put a pic of him as Wilby.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Can we come to visit and learn some of those really NEAT tricks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's nothing. I do that all the time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...