Sunday, May 14, 2017

Proven Bible Study

Join me for this 8-week Bible/Book Study!



You don’t have anything to prove.
 
Too many of us walk through life feeling as if we don't measure up. We always seem to thirst for more. We think if we could only work harder or be better, we could be enough. But the truth is, we will never be enough. And thankfully, we don’t have to be.
 
In this 8-session study, Jennie Allen walks through key passages in the Book of John to demonstrate how only Jesus is enough. We don't have to prove anything because Jesus has already proven everything. Discover how our thirsty hearts can only be quenched by the living water.
This study will be mainly online but we will kick it off at Panera Bread in Sedalia, MO on June 2nd at 10am!  But don't fret!  If you can only participate online, that's ok!

I'm going to be using the "Proven" Bible Study book above and Jennie Allen's book "Nothing to Prove", you can purchase one or both or follow along online only if that's all you can manage.  I hope you will dive in and dig deep during this study.  Let me give you a disclaimer...I will pour my guts out during this study.  I will be transparent and vulnerable and I hope you will be too.  Start praying about how God is going to reveal more of Himself to you and how He is going to change you to live more like Jesus! Because remember...you have nothing to prove!  If you are planning on participating please let me know, email me @ christyhoagland.sing@gmail.com or contact Embrace Women's Ministry @ embrace@cornerstonesedalia.com.


 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...